Wednesday, October 5, 2016

"About me"


Deon Sanders
October 5, 2016
“About Me”

                Well as you see at the top, my name is Deon Sanders. If you ever have a hard time remembering my name (which you shouldn’t it’s only four letters) just think of the football player. I am 21 years of age and am the oldest out of 9 kids. (I did not type that happily). I am diagnosed with “Sportsyndrome” I have a football problem! I’m very passionate about it and one day I plan to play on the biggest field of them all. However I have an undercover hobby which is writing stories or poetry-something about word play that interests me. One last little fact about me is that I’m a very fast learner- teach me something once or twice (depending on what is being taught) I can have it down quick. I’m not really that much of a talker, I tend to stay to myself but I can get along with anyone, I’m a people’s person…In a stay to myself type of way. So this is a couple of things about me enjoy your read and remember don’t hate the writer, hate the blog.

1 comment:

  1. i think that it is cool that you wrote about yourself. its cool for people to know who you are we are alike in some ways. i also write poems just telling details of my life in them. maybe one day we can meet up and we can share some of our work with each other cool.

    ReplyDelete